Specialist II, GIS
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to develop, deploy, and maintain ArcGIS tools while performing moderate level analysis to grow returns on real estate investments while making the real estate process more efficient.
1. Develop technical ArcGIS products and tools for Real Estate purposes inclusive of site surveys, site feedback, site ranking, ROI management, and potential site pipeline generation
2. Maintain tools and back end data to ensure functionality for business partners use on the road
3. Assist in deployment of ArcGIS tools and the change management associated
4. Analyze available internal and external data sources to generate statistical insights for new site selections and conversions
5. Ad hoc data analysis for potential new sites
6. Assist in monthly real estate process of preparation for travel and meetings
7. Assist in identification for new potential real estate site opportunities
8. Support business partners through communication, feedback gathering, teaching, and translation of analyses
9. Support data science and analytics partners through cooperation, idea sharing, and feedback
10. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
11. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
12. Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's or Associate degree in geoscience, mathematics, economics, computer science, science or engineering fields required
- Professional Certification in Geographic Information Systems preferred
- Required 1 years' experience in data analytics or related industries preferred
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
- Weekly Pay
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.