Sr Analyst, EV Charger Pricing
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The Electric Vehicle Charger Pricing Analyst will manage and execute the daily store level review of retail electric vehicle charger costs, margin, sales, and competition to determine the optimal retail price to achieve or exceed company level financial goals. Will be responsible for completing in-depth ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Determine optimal site-level retail price for electric vehicle charging.
- Research, monitor, and analyze changing conditions to site level sales, margin, and competition through daily site review.
- Research and understand utility tariffs to inform on and develop strategic pricing recommendations.
- Model financial and utilization impacts of recommended pricing strategies to present to leadership team.
- Review and update utility tariffs and costs into Utility Data Model
- Responsible for collaborating and communicate daily with cross functional teams and store operators regarding price strategy and market changes
- Participate in feedback and troubleshooting processes to identify opportunities for system enhancements to maximize efficiencies and productivity
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, analytics, or related field required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ industry, utility pricing, or EV charger pricing required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required, advanced preferred
- Demonstrated experience with utility energy tariffs
- Tableau skills a plus
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking and execution, and critical thinking skills
- Strong teamwork, problem solving, and conflict management skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make independent decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to set priorities, multitask, meet deadlines, and resolve problems with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to understand and work with a variety of complex interacting systems
- Ability to synthesize large volumes of data to generate meaningful results
- Travel required less than 10%
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- General office work requiring sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Ability to work flexible weekly schedule; some remote work on evenings and weekends required to meet business needs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.