Sr Analyst, Exchange Clearing
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have 750+ retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to provide middle office support functions to ensure trading and other Supply and Distribution (S&D) activities are compliant with company policies and state and federal laws.
In this role you will:
- Review, analyze, interpret, and provide daily exposure reporting; identify and resolve related issues
- Review, analyze, interpret, and provide daily mark to market P&L reporting and verification
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry of deal and cost provisions into the Energy Trade Risk Management (ETRM) system, review necessary adjustments, and assist team in working with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to resolve issues
- Articulate factors driving day-to-day P&L changes to Commercial and upper management Team Members
- Enter and track daily adjustments for identified issues in the ETRM system and associated key performance indicators
- Identify and resolve adjusted items with cross-functional teams
- Responsible for the resolution of ETRM issues
- Assist in training and coaching other team members
- Communicate with stakeholders and with cross-functional teams to support energy risk trading business and operational objectives
- Provide ad hoc reporting as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or related field required
- Minimum two years’ energy trading experience required; three to five years’ energy trading experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required; advanced skills preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience with ETRM or RightAngle required
- Understanding of front, middle, and back-office business and operational risks impacting an energy marketing function required
- Experience with process improvements and analytics preferred
* Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
* 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
* Adoption Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Weekly Pay