Sr Analyst, Financial Systems
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
This position is fully onsite.
This position will play a key role in Pilot’s Financial Transformation program. This role will have responsibility over the maintenance and processes as pertains to Pilot’s Financial systems and Financial Reporting - General Ledger, Budgeting, Financial Reporting systems.
- Responsible for the systems administration and data integrity of key critical finance systems, as well as interaction with accounting/finance system users, Information Technology, and external software vendors
- Responsible for setup, configuration, implementation, and support of the General Ledger upgrade (upgrade of Infor Lawson to Infor FSM)
- Responsible for development of tools, reports, workflows, and applications, including documentation of system requirements, design and development, testing, reporting, and delivery to end users
- Execute reporting strategy as pertains to the financial reporting out of the general ledger system.
- Assist with report design, development, automation, and enhancement for Finance team
- Establish and maintain documented system procedures to ensure consistency and cross-training as it relates to the population and extraction of data from various systems
- Create and maintain documentation of finance systems, field definitions, process flows, and procedures
- Set up, maintain, and/or troubleshoot user account/profile setup issues Design, develop, and test finance system changes and enhancements
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for assigned system(s) for projects, upgrades, daily file processing, and enhancements
- Manage projects/process improvement, including applying change management experience to facilitate growth to continually improve levels of quality
- Create and deliver recurring and ad hoc data sets/reports/queries for internal customers
- Research and resolve data inconsistencies, system errors, and end users’ questions (amount of time varies by systems assigned)
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, Business Analytics, Computer Science or related field required or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Minimum 3 years in Financial Analysis required or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience with INFOR CloudSuite FSM and/or Lawson preferred
- General understanding of ERP and FIS systems required
- Basic understanding of US GAAP and accounting principles is an advantage,
- Hands on experience performing system configuration and process flows within FIS
- Experience with flow charting software such as Visio
- General knowledge of business processes and system integration
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) and interact effectively with different levels of the organization to negotiate, problem solve, complete projects and influence decision making
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and within teams in order to establish and meet deadlines, goals, and objectives
- Excellent customer service skills