Sr Analyst, Marketing Analytics
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
This job will be located in our Knoxville, TN office. Hybrid/ Office Flexible.
Pilot Company is looking for a passionate and data-driven Marketing Analyst to provide meaningful insights that fuel our marketing campaigns. The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for leading analysis, reporting and providing insights for channel, messaging and experience optimization. This role requires a strong understanding of marketing analytics and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, particularly the development team, to ensure effective event and conversion tracking practices are implemented. The ideal candidate will have experience with a similar marketing analytics position. This position plays a vital role in aligning performance data from a variety of sources and initiatives to drive successful end-to-end marketing outcomes.
- Examine KPI and ROI metrics to identify opportunities to optimize marketing strategies and business outcomes.
- Create and own monthly reporting and analysis to provide a holistic view of marketing performance with insights to guide better decision making.
- Develop new reporting, dashboards and data visualizations to track key performance metrics across each marketing channel and web/app properties.
- Engage in a culture of continuous improvement by collaborating with marketing owners to brainstorm new testing ideas.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of marketing campaign data by collecting, organizing and analyzing large datasets from multiple sources, tools and platforms to tell stories in easily digestible ways.
- Lead conversations with internal and external teams to identify analytics requirements to foster a data-driven approach by measuring and optimizing effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the development team to implement and maintain best practices for event and conversion tracking, ensuring accurate and reliable data collection.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in marketing analytics to continually improve the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, or a related field.
- Proven experience in marketing analytics required, preferably in a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets, identify patterns, and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Proficiency in using web and user behavior analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar platforms.
- Familiarity with event and conversion tracking implementation and best practices.
- Ability to translate business objectives into measurable goals and KPIs.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, SQL, R/Python, Google Data Studio, etc) to create reports and dashboards.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels, including SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and paid advertising.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.