Sr Analyst, Quality Assurance Applications Development
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have 750+ retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Are you a creative problem solver? Do you thrive in a fast paced work environment?
Our Sr. IT Quality Assurance Analyst will ensure software applications perform as expected, meet objectives, and provide support to other Quality Assurance (QA) team members by
- Documenting end to end QA testing
1. Act as lead in the planning, monitoring, control and execution of testing related activities for the QA team
2. Provide mentoring, coaching and training for other team members on various quality assurance tools, processes, and procedures
3. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents
4. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
5. Develop, maintain and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured automated test cases and scripts
6. Execute and record test runs, log and track bugs, enhancements and usability related issues
7. Coordinate with business stakeholders, developers and other project resources to discuss issues identified during testing; prioritize and assign issues for resolution, if applicable; ensure resolution prior to project completion
8. Communicate and participate in project-related meetings with internal business partners, team members, and vendors to identify and communicate end user needs
9. Develop and maintain tools, test lab equipment, and other resources used during the testing phase
10. Stage and prepare laboratory environments to simulate end user experience and conduct tests
11. Coordinate with business users and other stakeholders to track end user acceptance testing
12. Coordinate with internal or external resources regarding acceptance of patches and releases to correct issues
13. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
14. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
15. Complete other duties as assigned
- Associate degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent related work experience, or minimum five years operational or support experience within company
- Minimum five years’ testing experience required
- Experience in project management practices/software preferred
- Quality assurance certification preferred
- Test automation tool experience preferred
Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.