Sr Analyst, Quality Assurance Applications Development
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Shameek Konar, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to plan, design, execute, and document end-to-end quality assurance testing to ensure software applications perform as expected and meet objectives, and provide support to other Quality Assurance (QA) team members.
- Act as lead in the planning, monitoring, control and execution of testing related activities for the QA team
- Provide mentoring, coaching and training for other team members on various quality assurance tools, processes, and procedures
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Develop, maintain and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured automated test cases and scripts
- Execute and record test runs, log and track bugs, enhancements and usability related issues
- Coordinate with business stakeholders, developers and other project resources to discuss issues identified during testing; prioritize and assign issues for resolution, if applicable; ensure resolution prior to project completion
- Communicate and participate in project-related meetings with internal business partners, team members, and vendors to identify and communicate end user needs
- Develop and maintain tools, test lab equipment, and other resources used during the testing phase
- Stage and prepare laboratory environments to simulate end user experience and conduct tests
- Coordinate with business users and other stakeholders to track end user acceptance testing
- Coordinate with internal or external resources regarding acceptance of patches and releases to correct issues
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Associate degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent related work experience, or minimum five years operational or support experience within company
- Minimum five years’ testing experience required
- Experience in project management practices/software preferred
Quality assurance certification preferred
Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ba04484a-efcd-4326-b7a7-1c5816524422