Sr Credit Representative
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Pilot Company would like to hire a Senior Credit Representative to monitor customer accounts and payments to ensure collection of receivables and minimize company exposure as well as provide customer support handling most complex accounts.
What you will do on this team:
- Perform collection of past-due invoices for direct bill, wholesale, fleet, and RV accounts
- Monitor and review daily receipts as well as draft returns and collect payments accordingly
- Develop and maintain customer relationships ensuring response to customer needs including invoices, transaction details, and other account specifics
- Work with billing card services to active or inactivate accounts on direct bill
- Support account set-ups by entering accounts into GETPAID/CreditView to document customer activities and issues
- Work with store reconcilers to help research manual re-bills
- Assist cash applications team with applying customer payments
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Three years’ work experience required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: cd55a967-2dee-491e-9e34-4583b156b48c