Sr Developer, Mobile Applications
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We're currently seeking 2 Sr Mobile Developers! - Native in Kotlin / Java for the Android role and Swift / Objective C for iOS role.
As we strive to make a better day for our team members and guests, we look to continually enhance our mobile application properties. As a Sr. Mobile Application Developer you will:
- Create and develop features and functionality for mobile applications applying independent judgement and professional expertise
- Provide support for existing applications including troubleshooting and bug fixes
- Train support staff and other team members on the proper use and troubleshooting of applications
- Collaborate with business users to define and/or clarify requirements for new or modified features
- Provide direction and assist team members through mentoring, collaboration, and code reviews
- Determine flow and assignment of tasks to meet milestones and guide team through agile development process to ensure on-time delivery of high quality final product
- Lead project components and perform project management duties for development of applications; oversee work of external resources
* 3-5 years’ experience in mobile application development
* Native development in Java (Android) / Kotlin for the Android role. (Swift / Objective C for the iOS role)
* Ability to write and understand complex programming queries
* Able to understand moderately complex business and technical solutions
* Ability to apply professional expertise to contribute to team objectives
and outcomes as guided
* Ability to interpret established procedures and exercise judgment to
resolve issues of medium complexity
* Ability to determine the best technology solutions to resolve problems
* Ability to utilize project management methodologies to achieve
* Ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions to non-technical
* Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities
* Ability to self-motivate and meet tight deadlines
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.