Sr Developer, Salesforce
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As we continue to expand how we deploy the use of Salesforce across the organization we need top talent experienced in developing in Salesforce to meet the needs of the business.
1. Create and develop new application software as well as develop features and functionality for existing software under direction from management or senior team members
2. Add features, fixes, and enhancements to new and existing applications, processes, and reports; identify technology to use and determine solution for development of new features and enhancements
3. Troubleshoot and analyze issues with applications, processes, data, and reports; determine appropriate action to follow to resolve issues
4. Test application code, features, functionality, and fixes; provide quality assurance (QA) for developers as needed
5. Collaborate with Developers, Business Analysts, and users to assist in supporting day-to-day business functions
6. Create new documentation and update existing documentation for IT systems and process; determine the related format, process, and diagrams to be used in the creation of materials
7. Assist team members through mentoring, collaboration, and code review
8. Collaborate with business users to define and/or clarify requirements for new or modified features
9. Train support staff and other team members on the proper use and troubleshooting of software applications
- 5-8 yrs of software development and 3 yrs of Salesforce application development
- Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.