Sr Developer, Salesforce
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Shameek Konar, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to develop and provide support for the various Salesforce applications, processes, data, and reports utilized by the company, guests, and vendors; develop fixes, features, and enhancements for new and existing applications.
1. Create and develop new application software as well as develop features and functionality for existing software under direction from management or senior team members
2. Add features, fixes, and enhancements to new and existing applications, processes, and reports; identify technology to use and determine solution for development of new features and enhancements
3. Troubleshoot and analyze issues with applications, processes, data, and reports; determine appropriate action to follow to resolve issues
4. Test application code, features, functionality, and fixes; provide quality assurance (QA) for developers as needed
5. Collaborate with Developers, Business Analysts, and users to assist in supporting day-to-day business functions
6. Create new documentation and update existing documentation for IT systems and process; determine the related format, process, and diagrams to be used in the creation of materials
8. Collaborate with business users to define and/or clarify requirements for new or modified features
9. Train support staff and other team members on the proper use and troubleshooting of software applications
10. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
11. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field
- 5-8 yrs of software development with at least 3 yrs of this experience in Salesforce application development
- Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc) required
- Working knowledge of HTML and Java Scripts required
- Skilled in PL/SQL or T/SQL and basic DBA skills required
- Demostrated knowledge of software development in a modern programming language required
- Understand and adhere to software development standards, guidelines, and protocols
Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 0736adc4-2874-48b4-a473-9a7c5e96dbae