Sr Manager, Terminal Operations
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pay Range: 82000.00 - 108700.00
Responsible for completing administration, invoicing, customer service in a timely manner
- Process incoming transactions and create invoices for customers and vendors. Uploading incoming data into the AS400 billing system and running the billing program, resolving issues with unbilled loads, (i.e. missing price, no contract found, missing tax matrix) by contacting marketers, tax department.
- Analyze transaction data to identify missing Bills of Lading and other processing issues. Who is the customer how did it go missing.
Work with terminal personnel and IT staff to resolve data problems. (Missing BOL, lifting numbers etc.) Making sure we are receiving lifting data from the terminal or 3rd party data provider (i.e. TDS or TABs) if data is missing the team will contact our IT group who will begin researching the data issue.
Work with terminal personnel and IT staff to resolve data problems. (Missing BOL, lifting numbers etc.) What are the various things being analyzed? Making sure we are receiving lifting data from the terminal or 3rd party data provider (i.e. TDS or TABs) if data is missing the team will contact our IT group who will begin researching the data issue.
Field inbound and outbound customer service calls.
Work with the marketing department, vendors, and customers to resolve contract, pricing, and billing issues.
Establish and maintain customer transmission files for invoices, prices, draft notices, and other communications.
Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- Bachelor's or Associate degree preferred
- Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- Knowledge of AS 400 and TopTech is preferred
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay