Sr Specialist, Loyalty
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The Loyalty Business Strategist is responsible for loyalty program designs, promotions, financial performance, and overall stewardship of the Pilot Flying J Auto/RV (front of house) loyalty program and digital engagement initiatives. The Business Strategist will design loyalty programs and promotional initiatives to drive engagement and increased fueling and in-store visits for our front of house guests. This candidate will also be responsible for expanding our reach and brand awareness by building integrated partner programs to engage new consumer groups by leveraging and engaging partner audiences.
- Create loyalty fueling programs to drive increased visits to our stores. Programs can include fuel discounts and tiered savings programs by leveraging our myRewards Plus mobile app, SMS Text2Join, and partner engagement experiences.
- Convert front of house fuelers into the store with simple and relevant loyalty incentives utilizing challenges and offers in the myRewards Plus app as well as Text2Join rewards.
- Effectively build out new program proposals including financial analytics, projections, scenarios, and breakeven analysis.
- Ability to sell in these new proposals to loyalty team through well thought out, clear, concise, and compelling pitches based on data and strong analytics and consumer insights.
- Work with existing external partners to drive awareness and engagement with our brand to increase visits. Build out new partnership relationships to continue expanding our reach.
- Collaborate with internal teams (including Merchandising, Marketing, Digital, Personalization, and Analytics), to bring rewarding experiences to our guests.
- Be the subject matter expert for industry best practices related to behavior changing loyalty rewards and experiences, new digital engagement offerings, and innovative channels and experiences to engage guests
- Closely monitor, evaluate, and report on loyalty and partnership strategies of key competitors
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior experience in CRM marketing and sales functionalities - loyalty management, external list management, customer lifetime value, CRM marketing programs and lead management preferred
Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
Onsite Gym and Cafeteria