Strategist II, Sales
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The purpose of this job is to provide organizational, operational, and technical support to assist the Sales organization at Pilot Company.
- Create tracking and reporting dashboards (Tableau/Salesforce) on all sales priorities and initiatives to drive profitable gallon growth.
- Facilitate with cross-functional business partners (Salesforce, RPA, Ascend) for the discovery and implementation of process efficiencies.
- Product ownership of sales data integrity in support of launching and monitoring sales priorities and initiatives.
- Producing reporting on gallon, profit, and margin metrics for Inside, Outside, and National sales segments on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Conducting CRM updates, routing, and data quality oversight for Vanilla Soft and Salesforce.
- Executing and communicating account moves, book reassignments, and book splits through Salesforce and Ascend to sales reps and leadership.
- Tracking and auditing compensation data including bases, quotas, and commissions for sales reps on a monthly basis.
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities comply with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required
- Minimum 1 years at PFJ or related industry experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- Strong knowledge of company applications (Salesforce, Ascend, Vanilla Soft, FPP, Tableau, SQL, etc.) preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to complete tasks and meet deadlines with high sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Skilled at internal networking
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline