Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to manage, schedule and complete all parking lot striping projects for company locations within the U.S.
1.Oversee, lead, and set priorities for striping team
2.Select, coach, train, and develop direct reports, to include appraising job performance in conducting performance reviews
3.Schedule yearly striping projects for company locations in collaboration with travel centers and above store management
4.Collaborate with RMT manager to ensure equipment and project supplies align with capital and facility maintenance budgets
5.Order materials, maintain equipment, and delegate assignments
6.Stripe parking lots in accordance with ADA rules and regulations
7.Examine finished surfaces and verify conformance to specifications; retouch any defective areas
8.Clean surfaces of work pieces in preparation for coating, using cleaning fluids, solvents, brushes, scrapers, steam, sandpaper, or cloth
9.Select and mix ingredients to prepare coating substances according to specifications
10.Ensure completion of annual striping projects at all company locations within a calendar year
11.Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
12.Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Valid state driver’s license required
- Minimum five years’ striping or parking lot maintenance experience required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent listening, verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in complex, fast-paced environment
- Possess good judgment in managing team members
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to navigate change
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and departments
- Travel required up to 100%
- General office work requiring sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Work long hours, including weekends
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to inclement weather
- Ability to bend, stoop, twist, and crawl
- Climb ladders
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.