Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Do you enjoy traveling? Do you like to work outdoors with a team? This is the position for you!
In this role you will:
- Apply paint or lacquer using striping equipment to parking lots, side roads, and bollards
- Ensure annual striping projects for all company locations are completed
- Stripe parking lots in accordance with ADA rules and regulations
- Examine finished surfaces and verify conformance to specifications; retouch any defective areas
- Clean and maintain tools and equipment
- Read and follow job orders and inspect work pieces to determine work procedures and materials required
- Clean surfaces of work pieces in preparation for coating, using cleaning fluids, solvents, brushes, scrapers, steam, sandpaper, or cloth
- Select and mix ingredients to prepare coating substances according to specifications
- Conceal blemishes, nicks, and dents in work pieces using fillers
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Valid state driver’s license required
- Minimum three years’ striping or parking lot maintenance experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- General office work requiring sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Work long hours including weekends
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to inclement weather
- Ability to bend, stoop, twist, and crawl
- Climb ladders
*Travel required up to 100%*
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay