Supervisor, Digital Marketing
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Supervise a team of digital marketing specialists responsible for digital advertising, SEO, location listing management, and campaign reporting.
1. Review and analyze company websites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
2. Prepare detailed SEO reports tracking successful results and areas of opportunity.
3. Work with the development, editorial, and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and ensure best practices are implemented across the site.
4. Set goals and monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO performance and demonstrate improvement.
5. Remain current with various industry changes that could impact demand generation efforts, including Google’s algorithm or other search/SEO-related changes
6. Develop and implement link building strategy to expand the reach of our content.
7. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
8. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
9. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
10. Plan and execute digital advertising campaigns
11. Maintain advertising budget and media flowchart.
12. Recommend and build target audiences for advertising campaigns by leveraging CRM data and geo-targeted locations.
13. Monitor user behavior on our sites and apps to identify critical conversion points and drop-off points to optimize user funnels and campaign performance.
14. Partner with digital product owner(s) and developers to improve campaign conversion tracking and optimization.
15. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
16. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
17. Complete other duties as assigned
1. High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
2. Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred.
3. Minimum three years’ experience using website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
4. Minimum three years’ experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
5. Minimum three years’ experience in digital advertising campaign planning and execution.
6. Minimum 1 year supervisory experience preferred.
1. Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
2. Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
3. Experience with SEO analytics tools (Moz, SEMRush, BrightEdge, etc.
4. Experience managing digital advertising campaigns (Facebook, Google, etc.)
1. Ability to lead, coach, mentor and motivate a diverse team; ensure team and individual accountability and performance standards are met
2. Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
3. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
4. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with different levels of the organization to negotiate, problem solve, complete projects and influence decision making
5. Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
6. Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and within teams in order to establish and meet deadlines, goals, and objectives
Overnight travel required is less than 5%
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
1. General office work requiring sitting or standing for long periods of time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.