Supervisor, Fleet Solutions
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
he purpose of this job is to supervise and mentor a team of Sales Development Representatives, and to increase the number of sales leads generated and new Pilot Flying J (PFJ) fuel customers qualified by the team.
- Supervise and provide daily oversight of a team of Sales Development Representatives; select, coach, train, and develop direct reports, to include appraising job performance and conducting performance reviews
- Ensure that Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) meet their daily, weekly, monthly and annual metrics and goals
- Develop and train SDRs on call scripts and selling tactics; modify and individualize training
- Provide guidance for team to achieve assigned strategic initiatives; collaborate with Sales Operations and other internal teams as needed to meet goals
- Maintain subject matter expertise on CRM software and other PFJ systems to support SDRs
- Use data and analytics to determine team’s success in meeting goals and initiatives
- Compile and deliver monthly reports to the Inside Sales Director on team budget, identification of sales leads and results of meeting monthly metrics and goals
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales or related field preferred
- Strong experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (e.g., Salesforce) required
- Minimum one year’s experience supervising a team preferred
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Employee Fuel Discount
- 401(k) and Flexible
- Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym
- Weekly Pay
- Team Member Fuel Discount
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines