Supervisor, Talent Coordinators
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Are you looking for a fun recruiting team? Do you have a passion for matching good candidates to the right opportunity and enjoy leading others? If you answered yes to those questions, then this might be the perfect job for you! Pilot Company would like to hire a Supervisor of our Talent Coordinators to manage a team of Talent Coordinators and oversee all day to day activities of the team. In this role, you would also partner with field management, store management, and recruiters to attract top talent for all store level positions while streamlining the recruiting function and dissemination of reports.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Senior Manager to create and communicate reporting tools that serve to educate and influence their internal Clients by sharing data, market trends, and recruiting best practices.
- Coach and develop a team of Talent Coordinators and direct their daily activities in supporting hourly field staffing for the stores.
- Help to deepen relationship with internal Client partners as it relates to the activities of hourly staffing application support for the Field.
- Source and hire new Talent Coordinators for the team.
- Assist in training new Talent Coordinator Team Members.
- Create processes and best practices for the team.
- Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with each Talent Coordinator.
- Complete performance reviews for Talent Coordinator team.
- Partner with store operations to develop recruiting strategies in response to market conditions (population, economy, wages, competition, etc.) to attract candidates for store level hourly positions
- Provide staffing support for new store openings (advertising, job fairs, recruiting materials, etc.)
- Provide telephone and email support to store management regarding applicant tracking system (ATS), best practices, and general recruiting functions
- Leverage existing vendor relationships to optimize services
- Track, maintain, and analyze the progress and success of recruiting activities
- Assist in evaluating prospective vendors for new technologies (e.g., mobile apps, job board and job postings services, niche companies’ offerings) and evaluate new services from current vendors
- Respond to candidate telephone and email inquiries
- Participate in branding material development, ensure materials are loaded and accessible on the virtual warehouse, and perform ongoing evaluation of effectiveness
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Collaborate with various SSC departments on recruiting projects of varying size, duration, and complexity (e.g., National Hiring Day)
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Work with local organizations (e.g., workforce boards, college, and universities) to ensure stores are fully staffed for seasonal employment
- Bachelor’s Degree - HR management or related field preferred
- 3 years human resources management experience preferred
- Previous retail or restaurant industry experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required, advanced Excel
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects successfully
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including telephone skills
- Ability to influence, cultivate, and build relationships
- Ability to drive results with strong follow-up skills
- Possesses strong social networking skills
- Coaching, feedback, and training skills
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline