Talent Advisor, Driver Recruiting
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The purpose of this job is to assist the Driver Attraction Team (DAT) in hiring talent to meet Pilot Flying J’s (PFJ) staffing goals for Driver positions. Assist DAT leadership in identifying opportunities or challenges in the hiring process and help facilitate change for a more positive outcome.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with manager to develop recruiting strategies for positions and markets that may be harder to fill.
- Communicate with the candidate post-hire to assess onboarding experience and gather feedback.
- Assist in managing vendor relationships and third-party recruiters.
- Train new recruiters; create and update recruiting training documents.
- Identify, register, and lead participation in job fairs and recruiting events as needed.
- Assist with recruitment strategy and implementation of recruiting tools for driver recruiters.
- Maintain applicant data in the applicant tracking system.
- Source and screen candidates to fill open positions and identify qualified applicants for consideration.
- Present sourced talent to hiring managers.
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in human resources management or minimum five years’ recruiting or staffing experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using marketing tools for recruiting.
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Strong understanding of the company’s organizational structure, products and services
- Exhibit actions and behaviors that demonstrate leadership characteristics
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects successfully
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including telephone skills
- Ability to influence, cultivate and build relationships
- Confidence with cold calling.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information ethically and responsibly.
- Ability to drive results and meet staffing goals with strong follow-up skills
- Strong social-networking skills
Travel required less than 40%
* Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
* 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
* Adoption Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Weekly Pay
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2393542c-31a1-479a-aeda-0b8703283b7f