Technician, Facility Services-51100
WHO WE ARE
Pilot Company is an opportunistic company, a growth company with tremendous upside and certainly the leader within our industry! We have a great network of Travel Centers within the US and Canada! In addition to this network, we are a fuel company, we are a large transportation company and logistics business, we have a large sales organization, we have an Energy business and we have a deep commitment to technology and innovation! And, we are in the people business - 28,000+ team members strong!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Average annual salary range: $76-85k
- Sign on Bonus - $1,000
- Quarterly Bonus
- Weekends off (work Monday - Friday)
- NO on-call
- Steady work = steady income 52 weeks of the year
- Paid door to door
- Uniforms, Company Vehicle and Tools provide
- Over 65 technicians ready to support the team
- Advancement opportunities
- Full benefit package; medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid PTO
WHO YOU ARE
- Do you have the desire to get your foot in the door with a growing, fast paced company with advancement opportunities?
- Do you demonstrate organization and time management skills?
- Do you hold yourself accountable?
- Do you have three years recent maintenance/service experience to include repairing commercial cooking, refrigeration equipment and HVAC systems?
- Do you have Valid state driver’s license and clean driving record?
- Do you have a Universal EPA certification?
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Commercial Service Technician, you will play an important part of keeping our stores running smoothly with a strong focus on commercial HVAC/R repairs, minor plumbing, electrical, commercial cooking equipment, light construction and general building maintenance.
- Respond to service requests; troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair based on warranty and industry standards
- Open communication with service tech supervisor and store management with repair status updates
- Complete same day work order repair notes and forward to supervisor; ensure charge allocations are entered accordingly
- Maintain service vehicle, truck stock, tools, and uniforms in accordance with Pilot Flying J (PFJ) standards
- Ensure facility interiors and exteriors are inspected for safety and maintenance issues
- Ensure repairs, equipment, and work activities are performed in accordance with OSHA regulations and Pilot polices/procedures
Every single day we are proud to make life better for our team members and our guests. We are fueling life's journeys and a career with Pilot is an opportunity to work hard, have fun and live up to your full potential.
If you are confident at what you do, your Service Technician experience and skills can take you anywhere - why not bring your talent Pilot Company?
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule Weekly Pay