Technician II, Infrastructure Support
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
We're looking for someone who will excel at providing excellent first-hand technical support to our corporate team members, solving Tier 2 support tickets, and provisioning technology.
- HP hardware experience
- Windows 10 troubleshooting experience
- Active Directory experience
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Computer Imaging experience
- Virtual desktop provisioning/support experience
- Mobile Device (iPad and iPhone) experience
- Mac experience
- Tech Bar (Apple Genius Bar or Geek Squad) experience
- Citrix VDI platform experience
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline