Terminal Operator, Las Vegas
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Shameek Konar, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to a) safely operate all terminal equipment in connection with receiving, storing, transferring and loading of refined fuel products via pipeline, trucks or tanks, and b) provide maintenance of the equipment and overall premises and sample/test products for quality.
In this role you will:
- Operate refined fuel process equipment for loading and unloading tanks
- Maintain awareness of personal and coworker safety and adhere to all policies and procedures
- Perform gauging of storage tanks and temperature readouts, and obtain product samples daily
- Perform all maintenance and compliance inspections (e.g., daily, monthly, quarterly, annual), maintain required logs and report all equipment failures to supervisor
- Calculate and input all product inventories and daily meter readings into appropriate systems
- Perform daily walk around inspections to identify any safety concerns or potential risks and ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Provide preventive and routine maintenance on various operating equipment (e.g., pumps, meters, compressors, motors, tanks, pipes, terminal building, and various other equipment
- Calibrate and adjust all additive injection systems as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required
- Minimum two years’ industry and/or terminal loading system experience preferred
- HAZWOPER certification preferred
- Basic Microsoft Office skills required
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience required
- Basic electrical aptitude and experience preferred
- General knowledge of bulk storage loading racks and automation systems
- Able to climb, bend, stoop and twist
- Able to work outdoors and stand for long periods of time
- Able to work evenings, weekends and odd hours as needed
- Exposure to a variety of weather conditions and temperatures
- Work around trucks, trailers and fuel hauling equipment
- Able to lift up to 75 Pounds
* Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
* 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
* Adoption Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Weekly Pay
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: f5a6e9e8-422b-4350-9bad-f2a97d00b8b4