Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Want to help Pilot a) safely operate all terminal equipment in connection with receiving, storing, transferring and loading of refined fuel products via pipeline, trucks or tanks, and b) provide maintenance of the equipment and overall premises and sample/test products for quality? Check out this role!
In this role you will:
- Operate refined fuel process equipment for loading and unloading tanks
- Maintain awareness of personal and coworker safety and adhere to all policies and procedures
- Perform gauging of storage tanks and temperature readouts, and obtain product samples daily
- Perform all maintenance and compliance inspections (e.g., daily, monthly, quarterly, annual), maintain required logs and report all equipment failures to supervisor
- Calculate and input all product inventories and daily meter readings into appropriate systems
- Perform daily walk around inspections to identify any safety concerns or potential risks and ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Provide preventive and routine maintenance on various operating equipment (e.g., pumps, meters, compressors, motors, tanks, pipes, terminal building, and various other equipment
- Calibrate and adjust all additive injection systems as required.
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required
- Minimum two years’ industry and/or terminal loading system experience preferred
- HAZWOPER certification preferred
* Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
* 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
* Adoption Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Weekly Pay