Treasury Operations Manager
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
We are seeking an experienced and strategic individual to join our finance team as a Manager of Treasury at Pilot Flying J. As the Senior Manager of Treasury, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of treasury operations, cash management, financing, risk management, and financial analysis. You will play a vital role in optimizing cash flow, managing banking and vendor relationships, implementation of the Treasury Management System, and implementing effective treasury strategies and transformation to support our financial objectives. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the financial success and growth of our organization in the dynamic fuel industry.
- Analyze daily cash activity and determine the cash position to identify investment and borrowing requirements
- Support execution of daily short-term investment and borrowing transactions
- Lead the preparation of short-term cash flow forecasts
- Lead bank performance assessments and bank fee analyses
- Provide oversight on bank accounts, authorized signers, and bank contacts
- Oversee changes in banking activity, bank account structures, including opening and closing of accounts
- Oversee the on-going use and maintenance of a treasury management system
- Identify improvement opportunities using new banking products and services and technologies
- Support leadership with Treasury-related projects, such as a treasury management system implementation and treasury policy and process transformation
- Manage the vendor/consultant/ banks during implementation of new capabilities
- Liaise with other functions (Finance, Tax, Accounting, IT, Risk, Operations, Legal, etc.) to support their day-to-day operations and transformation efforts
- Prepare management reports and performance measurement of treasury activities
- Knowledge of cash management operations and bank account administration, as well as understanding of domestic and international banking products and services
- Experience with domestic liquidity management, including cash forecasting, investing excess cash, payments and credit markets
- Knowledge of treasury-related controls, compliance practices and Sarbanes Oxley
- Experience with treasury management systems and related technologies
- Ability to lead staff to effectively manage treasury and for them to grow and develop
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Excellent project management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with teams within Treasury and across other departments (e.g., finance, accounting, tax, and legal) and act as liaison between business and Treasury
- Understanding of cross functional activities & dependencies (e.g., finance, tax, accounting and legal)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.