Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to perform safe, accurate and timely shipping and receiving procedures in the warehouse.
1.Comply with all safety policies and procedures
2.Verify, process, package and ship orders accurately and timely
3.Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
4.Inspect products for defects and damages
5.Maintain inventory records
6.Assist with maintaining warehouse organization and cleanliness
7.Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest leve
l8.Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
9.Complete other duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
* Minimum two years’ experience working in a warehouse required
* Forklift certification requiredSpecialized
* Knowledge of order fulfillment and automated warehouse management systems
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to understand instructions and execute tasks
* Ability to work as part of team
* Ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Travel required less than 5%
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
* Able to lift and move up to 75 pounds
* Able to stand and walk for the duration of assigned shift
* Able to stoop, bend, and reach
* Exposure to various weather conditions, temperatures and noises
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.