Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
*2nd Shift (evening) Positions Open*
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventive warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift license
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.