Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Do you enjoy working in a family environment? Does the thought of meeting individual and team goals make you excited? Have you wanted to get into distribution work but don't have prior experience? This is the position for you! We are currently accepting applicants for day shift.
1. Comply with all safety policies and procedures
2. Verify, process, package and ship orders accurately and timely
3. Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
4. Inspect products for defects and damages
5. Maintain inventory records
6. Assist with maintaining warehouse organization and cleanliness
7. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure
guests and team members are supported at the highest level
8. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies,
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand instructions and execute tasks
- Ability to work as part of team
- Ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Able to lift and move up to 75 pounds
- Able to stand and walk for the duration of assigned shift
- Able to stoop, bend, and reach
- Exposure to various weather conditions, temperatures and noises
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: da58eb76-0654-4ac3-96dc-a720f4358dfa